Sunday 27 December 2015

Thank You, 2015

Nostalgia is powerful enough to induce different emotions at the same time. When I look back at 2015, I am largely thankful. I wish I could go through some of those moments again and be more thankful for those moments and the people in those moments. Here is my list of things I am thankful for :

  • For the endless walks with the better half (BH) with a glorious sun warming our faces
  • For the delayed rains when I cycle furiously to work , saving me the drenches
  • For the experience of  snow descending from the skies
  • For BH's little attempts at celebrating Diwali as close as that at home
  • For the BH taking over the cooking and cleaning when I am too tired
  • For small kisses from rosy-cheeked kids
  • For seeing the weighing scales tip at your target weight
  • For dresses that started fitting again
  • For unexpected giggles and laughs
  • For the sev puri you have been craving all along
  • For dance parties
  • For reminding me that it is okay to fall and be ashamed of it. But at the same time, reminding yourself to be a better person
  • For ticking off items from your list of dream destinations
  • For getting enough inspiration to start this blog
What are you guys thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Do You Think?